Utah Pics
Reilly and Mom at the SLC airport.

In the driveway of the utah house. Yes, that's a random hot air balloon in the sky. (I thought hot air ballooning was a summer activity?)

Reilly and Desi

Reilly and Desi kissing. It's ok though, PJ, Patrice, Adam and I have all agreed on an arranged marrige for them.

Patrice, Maren and Carrie in the hot tub.

PJ giving Desi some dinner.

Carrie and Reilly taking a walk.

Warren and Carrie waiting for everybody.

Reilly and Desi having a bath

After the bath.

Now this is a true skier. She's got her pass and she's ready to go.

Mommy and Reilly reading in front of the fire.

New Years Day Morning :)

In the driveway of the utah house. Yes, that's a random hot air balloon in the sky. (I thought hot air ballooning was a summer activity?)

Reilly and Desi

Reilly and Desi kissing. It's ok though, PJ, Patrice, Adam and I have all agreed on an arranged marrige for them.

Patrice, Maren and Carrie in the hot tub.

PJ giving Desi some dinner.

Carrie and Reilly taking a walk.

Warren and Carrie waiting for everybody.

Reilly and Desi having a bath

After the bath.

Now this is a true skier. She's got her pass and she's ready to go.

Mommy and Reilly reading in front of the fire.

New Years Day Morning :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home