this comment is from another Adam DeGraff living in Boulder. You can check out some of our goings on at dnote.us. I also have a niece named Maryn DeGraff. I noticed Adam's review of The Southern Sun which is within walking distance of my house. Just thought I'd say hi. Stop by the D Note next time you are in Colorado.
2 Comments:
About time you posted something new. Reilly's birthday was forever ago. Hope all is well with you.
xxooxx
By
Anne Carlson, at 12:23 PM
this comment is from another Adam DeGraff living in Boulder. You can check out some of our goings on at dnote.us. I also have a niece named Maryn DeGraff. I noticed Adam's review of The Southern Sun which is within walking distance of my house. Just thought I'd say hi. Stop by the D Note next time you are in Colorado.
By
d scribe, at 8:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home