the DeGraff's

Monday, June 19, 2006

Carrie and Dane's Wedding!

WOW! What an amazing, fantastic, incredible weekend. One of the best ever. We're so sad it's over. From the moment we arrived on Thursday, until the moment we left on Sunday, it truly was paradise. The Holly Farm was the *perfect* place for Carrie and Dane to get married, and we're so grateful that we were able to spend 4 days there. It was a weekend full of love, family, friends, and so much joy. Thank you to Carrie and Dane, Edie and Warren, and Bruce and Belva who all made it possible. We will never forget it!

OK, I'm going to do my best to keep this in order, but since I already have 371 pictures loaded up on the computer, and that's just the beginning, I'm thinking things are going to get out of hand pretty quick.

ARRIVING and THE REHEARSAL

This is the hacienda where the DeGraff's stayed. Adam, Reilly, my parents and I stayed about 100 yards away in the secluded Bannana Cabana, which was awesome - complete with outdoor shower. We could have stayed forver.














Doing the Table Numbers.















Bruce, Belva and GaryAnn. (not a typo :))



















And the party begins.














The Bridesmaids.














The Groomsmen.














The Couple!














My baby's not so much of a baby these days.










































Carrie and Grammy.



















Carrie and Ashley (the Maid of Honor, she did an awesome job!)



















Belva, GaryAnn, and Natalie and Nicole (Dane's cousins).














The Riff-raff :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home