Reilly's 1st Birthday!
I can't believe Reilly is One. Amazing. This has been such an incredible year. Learning to be a mom is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. During those first three extremely tough months, everyone kept telling Adam and I that it would get easier, better… We had no idea how right they were. Reilly has become such a joy. She has brought such an unbelievable amount of love into our family. She is such a happy child – always full of smiles and kisses. She definitely has her own will, no question about that – but I know it is one that will drive her to find her passion, and keep her true to herself.










And for comparison:

Reilly Ailish, thank you for coming into our lives one year ago. You have taught us so much about what is truly important. We love you more then we ever thought possible. Happy Birthday baby.










And for comparison:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home